Thursday, September 13, 2007

ISM

Doston CAT FM 99.98 pe aap sabhi ka swagat hai, aur abhi aap hai DJ Deepak ke sath 'Rat baki Baat baki' mein.
This is what I am articulating tonight when we, a bunch of ISMites have gathered together for a small party. Gone are the days of whole night parties which used to end at our Ramdhani, but many things remains, kept intact in ourselves, which will only die with our death. Also it is said that it is our soul and not the body which dies and everybody knows that this soul has been seasoned and conditioned in pleasant, fun filled crucible called ISM.
Many of my friends, mainly the non-ISMite blogger says that I write very well and I have got a depth in my writing. Poor souls. They have missed to see one thing. It's not me who write, it is the ISM deep within me which prompts me to write, compels me to unleash itself into this virtual world.But let me tell you that it's only a virtual world which has only that much significance as the number 99.98 has got, or for matter of fact the nos 7955,8260,8285,8288,8291,8296,8346,8347,8350,8360,8362,8370
,8377,8386,8393,8401 and 8456 has got. These nos are nothing but a bunch of nos to everybody, but for me its a part of me, sum of best four years of my life and I am going to keep it safe in the safest place of this earth- deep within my heart.
I sincerely think that I am the most heartless bastard in this world. I do not have any sentiments and I am not that sort of person who can ruin his whole life for somebody/something. But even though I cant resist my alma-mater. Logically thinking, how can I? There is no person on this whole earth who can resist the feelings for his Mother, than how can I?
There was a time when we ruled that place or rather this place ruled us. We had seen every phase of life in those quarters, from beaing a humble 'murga' to a 'barbar sher', from the matki of Janmashtmi to the bhaang of Saraswati puja, from an obscure no body to an opinianated somebody, ready to take the worldly challanges. This place is our karmbhoomi and its going to remain one.
Heard that things are changing now, over which, we , as alumni, has no control. But that is not a problem because the real ISM, which no body can change without our permission, is deep within us. Within our heart, and its going to remain there till our last breath. Infact it is so much a part of ourselves that we cant feel its existance, just like our breath or pulse. From our computer passwords to our internet banking password, from a cut chai in a dhaba to iced tea in a five star, from a small get together to some large expensive meets, from a tinch of frustation to a burst of joy, its ISM all the way, and I am so proud that no body can take it away.

6 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger Voice said...

no one take anything from u without ur permission :)

tumse bhi million times jyada heartless log hai is duniya hai...
waise it is good thing... devdas banane se kya fayada :(

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Minu Shankar said...

good one... seems to be direct dil se

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger dumka said...

@voice - haan be, I agree that no body can take certain things from u without ur permission, lekin hum se jyada heartless log 1-2 hi milenge ;) tum 1 million ki baat kar raha hai.

@minu - Truly It was dil se.. after it was Johny Walker which was making it speak :)
Keep Walking......

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Voice said...

>>Truly It was dil se..

if u r heartless to yeh to reply ya line jo tu humesa bolta hai KORA BAKWAS hua [:P]

waise bhi khusi mehsus karne ke liye bhi heart chahiye , so jyada heartless bhi mat ho jana

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger dumka said...

@ voice - Jo aagya mere malik.

 
At 9:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously man we cant forget ISM n these numbers which mean a lot to us n i wish we reincarnate the same life again.......... but we'll have parties again n end 'em at ramdhani :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Geo Visitors Map